Ricardo Wolf, Sr. Director of Finance SSC at PepsiCo, discusses:
- How to leverage both RPA and high-impact talent management techniques to boost efficiency
- Forward-looking insights pertaining to the potential impact of RPA growth on organizational structure and talent management
David Lucky, Global Financial Operations Lead at Monsanto, discusses:
- Developing a robust strategy and structure to support key stakeholder expectations
- Building partnerships with key stakeholders that increases buy-in and enables and facilitates change
- Developing impactful reporting that drives customer engagement and effectively communicates the value shared services delivers
Transition Management Success Uncovered: Ensure New Services are Seamlessly Incorporated with Robust Migration Strategies
Juan Pablo Parreaguirre, Director of Financial Services at Emerson Automation Solutions, discusses:
- Discover how SSC leaders at Emerson effectively developed and implemented a structured approach to process migration in order streamline service expansion and, ultimately, optimize the customer experience from day one
- Actionable approaches for spearheading change across the enterprise, engaging stakeholders and leveraging automated tools to ensure a successful transition
Marianela García, Head of Shared Service Center Mexico at Henkel Mexicana, discusses:
- Emerging issues related to staffing, recruiting and developing future SSO leaders
- Candid perspectives on the key challenges future SSO leaders may face such as increased automation, globalization and rapid change
Andrea Mena Sudasassi, Service Delivery Senior Manager at Coca-Cola, describes the company's dashboard evolution path, defect and project management processes, governance and talent development models, and much more in this past presentation.
Celia Ortiz outlines what an SSC can do for Latin America's changing economy as it faces political uncertainty. Her five points include: 1.) Optimization of processes 2.) Cost reduction 3.) Centralization of processes 4.) Tax planning and 5.) Automization.
In preparation for Latin America Shared Services & Outsourcing Week 2018, we wanted to exclusively share these past presentations with you. Below you will find expert content on:
- Embrace RPA & Next Generation Talent Management to Strengthen SSC Operations
- Inside Monsanto’s Global Financial Shared Services Transformation
- Transition Management Success Uncovered: Ensure New Services are Seamlessly Incorporated with Robust Migration Strategies
- SSC Leadership & Employee Engagement
Federico Demarin, Regional Human Resources Director, Swarovski Latin America, impresses the importance of the customer in building and developing a SSC. Ask yourself, "Is the Voice of the Customer reaching your HR services strategy?" It needs to be, he says.
Mercadolibre's Country Manager in Uruguay Karen Bruck, shares the company's KPIs for the center, its regionally-focused metrics, and the five reasons it decided to land in Uruguay -- 1.) Geographical closeness to HQ 2.) Reliability 3.) Tax Advantages 4.) Talent and 5.) Technology and infrastructure.
A presentation by Carlos Longo Alberto.
A presentation by Lina Palacios.
Arnaldo DiPetta, LATAM FSSC Sr. Manager at AVON, and past speaker at our event, discusses challenges in the Latin American market, priorities and best practices in outsourcing, and increasing & outsourcing added value in this informative past presentation.
Ana Maria Gomez Sarmiento, Profesional en Finanzas y Relaciones Internacionales Especializacion en Evaluacion y Desarrollo de Proyectos at Grupo Thomas Greg & Sons, and past speaker at our summit, goes into software implementation, process standardization, and escogenica del software in this Spanish-language past presentation.
Carlos-Antonio Bonazzi, GBS ABS - Global Services & Compliance at ALCOA America Latina & Caribe, and past speaker at our summit, gives a Global Business Services overview, explores ALCOA's Services Portfolio and Management Model, and talks about people, customer, and growth strategies in this thorough past presentation.